Our philosophy at The Firs is to provide the highest quality support in an elegant and luxurious environment. Residents are encouraged and assisted to maintain their independence, choice, control and dignity. At The Firs we recognize the importance of being able to choose, wherever possible, your own level of freedom and choice of lifestyle.
Accommodating twelve residents means that we are able to provide support tailored to an individuals needs.The building has undergone full renovation and refurbishment to provide a luxurious living environment with lounge areas and a dining room that affords rural views.
The extensive rear patios and gardens have been designed to be enjoyed by persons of varying mobility. With panoramic views across the beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside and shaded seating areas, the external environment at The Firs is equally as prestigious as the internal.
• En-suites in all bedrooms
• Sky TV connection available in all rooms
• LCD TVs in all rooms
• Independent telephone lines
• Bio-jet hydrotherapy bath
• Wet room shower rooms
• Induction loop system to assist hearing aids
• Visiting doctor, podiatrist, hairdresser, opticians
• Nutritious meals made with local sourced produce whenever possible
• Landscaped gardens